Catriona Rowntree’s exclusive inside look at the tropical resort everyone’s talking about.
Hmm…what can I tell you about my recent stay at The Warwick? Where do I begin?
We arrived at night to a calm oasis and awoke to a tropical paradise! Just beyond my window, waves so blue they redefine turquoise splashed onto the pure white sand.
This area is where Fijian tourism really began, many moons age, due to the heavenly white beaches. These days many hotels have been built closer to the airport, but I loved this hotel being slightly further away.
It sure didn’t bother the guests; from what I could tell there were happy families, loved up couples, and relaxed singleton all around
This hotel didn’t seem to differentiate with its guests. All feel treasured. There’s a range of restaurants to choose from, a sublime spa, and multiple pools. I found myself truly missing my room once I’d left.
I should share with you a guest story. I ran into a friend by the pool, Bec. She was as The Warwick with her small children, having been brought over by her mum for a big birthday celebration. Her mum had planned the trip for 2 years, done all the research , and was thrilled with her final choice. All I can say is that they were one happy family.
- Opt for an evening flight in, to wake up in paradise
- Buy a SIM card to ensure connectivity from the resort
- Invest in a mosquito band. You won’t notice you’re wearing them, and they really work!
- There are loads of day trips to enjoy from the hotel. I know it’s tempting to stay by the pool, but exploring beyond turns your trip into a journey to remember
- Sample the Japanese restaurant – the seafood is outstanding and the Chef is hysterically funny
- Don’t forget to load up on Pure Fiji products at the spa and gift shop. The scent when you return home will give you the happiest sense of deja vu you’ve ever had!
Catriona is among thousands of guests who have fallen in love with The Warwick Fiji. With Scoopon, you’re sure to be next. Check out our offer with The Warwick Fiji