Imagine the peaceful serenity of bathing in an infinity pool over the breathtaking Indian Ocean, feeling the ultimate in relaxation at a chic day spa and daily dining in incredible restaurants and bars all within one paradise location.
Sounds too good to be true right? We don’t think so…
This tropical nirvana is only a few hours’ flight from most Australian capital cities. We take a closer look at what makes the Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana the ultimate luxury getaway…
Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana Resort
A 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, this stunning place is perfect for families constantly searching for the best of both holiday worlds; relaxing in peace with plenty to keep the kids occupied!
Just a 20 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, this 5 star resort boasts serene landscapes with an urban chic design, inspired by the uniqueness of the frangipani flower.
There is plenty to do for everyone! Read on for the inside scoop on The Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana Resort…
A place to unwind – treat the mind, body and soul
- Bali is a wellness wonderland with many places to relax, unwind and switch off. For fitness buffs who love yoga by the pool or a calming Tai Chi class, you can expect a range of sessions for all styles of fitness – a great way to reconnect with your mind, body and spirit.
- Pullman Legian’s most popular features are the multiple pools located within the grounds; a rooftop infinity pool overlooking the Indian Ocean, a garden view swimming pool and as much as we love the kids with us, it’s nice to get a little break from them – they get their very own kids’ pool to splash around in without spoiling the serenity.
- If your body is in need of some R&R, The Tjakra-7 Spa and wellness centre is on-site for day treatments with a state-of-the-art hydro pool, known to help lower body acidities, improve blood circulation and relieve tension from muscles.
Culinary experiences – restaurants and bars
The on-site restaurants and bars all have unique menus on offer:
- Sembilan Restaurant – The Pullman’s unique Bali concept restaurant focuses on local produce and modern Balinese dishes. Executive Chef Nyoman Budiarta is a master of Balinese cuisine and an advocate of the ‘100 Miles Philosophy’ which means that all produce in the restaurant are sourced from farmers and fishermen within a 160 kilometre radius of the resort. The photo below features one of the tasty dishes from Sembilan.
- The Deli and B’z Restaurant – The Deli and B’z Restaurant provides cosmopolitan dishes with European and Asian influences. With a delicate, light and fresh taste, lunch meals are inspired by French Brasserie style dishes while an elaborate dinner menu is set to impress.
- IP-Pool Bar -Situated near the rooftop infinity pool with an array of cocktails, wines, antipasti and tapas choices to satisfy while you swim!
- L-Bar – L-Bar is inside the cosy lobby lounge and hosts a wide range of beverages with a signature ‘Tapestry Menu’. Open late until 1:00 am.
- G-Bar – This bar is on the ground floor near the garden swimming pool and is open from 11:00am. Think palm trees, deck chairs and lying out with a cocktail in hand. Keep an eye out for drink specials daily, games and open bar nights!
Explore the island of Bali
Read up on our must visit restaurants in Bali
Kuta drew attention from early tourists as a popular beach spot and has grown to be one of the most densely tourist populated areas of the country. Known for a great party atmosphere with an abundance of relaxing hotel resort spots – Kuta is full of surfing, shopping and places to grab a sunset cocktail.
Seminyak is a popular cosmopolitan spot for Bali travellers with many restaurants and world class shopping. If you’re visiting Seminyak make sure to pop over to Potato Head Beach Club for a day of drinks by the pool, followed by a satisfying meal at one of Potato Head’s restaurants.
Ubud is growing as the creative hub of Bali, attracting many dancers, artists and designers looking to soak up the cultural inspiration. A unique place to visit on the island with lush greenery and hilly landscapes, Ubud is quieter than the beachfront areas of Seminyak and Kuta.
Nusa Dua –
If 5 star accommodation and retreat living is what you’re looking for, Nusa Dua is a great spot on the Southern Peninsula. A stay in Nusa Dua is more about luxury living and relaxing with little nightlife around. The area is a bit pricier than other areas of Bali, but if you can get a great deal, it’ll be worth it for the private villas and great restaurants.